T4 and other Canada Revenue Agency documents can be accessed online.

The easiest way to do this is through My Service Canada

My Service Canada

First, sign into My Service Canada.

Once signed in, look on the right hand side of the page.

There is a box that says “Access CRA’s My Account for Individuals”

Click the Access Now button.

If you have any difficulties logging in to My Service Canada, their contact number is 1 800 206-7218.

If you have difficulty on the Canadian Revenue Agency’s page, their contact number is 1-800-959-8281.